*This post has been written on behalf ofand may contain affiliate links. Any/All proceeds from the small amount of revenue is used for the upkeep of our website. We only recommend & post things that we love and adore.*
Infant and Toddler Costumes Sure To Get You Treats
Finding your child’s favorite costume is one of the best parts of Halloween. This is the one time where you can become anything you want to be- creepy, cute, scary, it all is up for grabs. The only issue I have as a parent is finding a selection of costumes that are not all the same. Our family packs up goes to the local store, only to find the small selection of expensive costumes with hardly any variety.
My children are not wanting to be the 101st Marvel character that has visited on Halloween Night. They want that “WOW!” reaction. The reaction that gets folks talking or grabbing their camera’s! Yeah, my children LOVE attention.
We set out looking for some of those costumes, which we are sharing some with you. I am actually having a hard time choosing a costume for the littlest of our treaters! I mean the just look at some of these costumes- ADORABLE!
Some of our favorites:
1. Underwraps Costumes Baby’s Puppy Costume – $19.99
3. Sock Monkey Costume – $13.18
5. Spiderman Toddler Size: 3T-4T – $17.41
6. Little Stripe Kitten Infant Costume – $19.99
8. Flower Garden Gnome – Size: 2T – $15.99
10. Rubie’s Costume Infant Noah Ark Lion Cub Romper – $21.60
11. Rubie’s Costume Despicable Me 2 Minion Romper – $13.95
13. Tinkerbell Costume for Toddler – $21.99
14. Rubie’s Deluxe Baby Berry Cute Costume – $20.31
15. Superman Child’s Costume, Toddler – $22.99
18. Minnie Mouse Infant Costume, Size: 12-18 months – $15.97
19. California Costumes Ahoy Matey Pirate Costume – $17.26
20. Toddler Hot Dog Costume, 3T-4T – $15.41
21. Lil’ Mermaid Girl’s Costume – $18.70
22. Incharacter Baby Tiger Tot Costume – $29.99
23. Bumble Bee Toddler Halloween Costume – $11.13
24. InCharacter Baby Dinky Dragon Costume – $36.48
25. Toddler Deluxe Police Officer Costume Set – $12.74
26. Rubie’s Costume Baby Skeleton Romper Costume – $12.50
28. InCharacter Baby Lil’ Monkey Costume – $39.92
30. InCharacter Costumes Baby’s Time Out Convict Costume – $16.59
32. InCharacter Costumes Baby’s What A Hoot Owl Costume – $13.70
33. Rubie’s Costume Juvenile Jr. Firefighter Costume – $18.31
34. Halloween Pumpkin Costume for Kids – $12.75
35. Woolly Lamb Deluxe Toddler Costume – $37.50
36. Star Wars Yoda Fleece Costume Toddler – $9.95
37. Minnie Mouse Clubhouse Classic Costume – $23.62
38. InCharacter Baby Lil’ Viking Costume – $37.81
41. InCharacter Costumes Baby’s Lil’ Lion Costume – $33.99
44. Elvis Presley Romper Costume,Toddler – $14.23
45. InCharacter Baby Lil’ Lobster Costume – $29.78
47. Disguise My First Disney Mickey Costume – $21.37
48. Fun World Costumes Baby’s Doctor Toddler Costume – $16.45
49. Disney Finding Nemo Nemo Deluxe Costume – $25.41
50. InCharacter Baby Boy’s Count Cutie Vampire Costume – $20.11
Be sure to check out our post on “50 Affordable Trick-Or-Treat Halloween Buckets & Bags“. You can easily find the perfect treat carrying addition to the wonderful costume chosen this year.
Which ones were your favorites? Where you able to find others that you would like to share?
Our family would like to share two of the costumes from last year. The superhero was one of many that stalked the streets! Which Michael was a little upset about, but he still got LOTS of treats. The Panda onesie was found online, but got LOTS of attention! This is why our family wanted to write this article, to share some fun & unique costumes that are different than the local stores!