Looking for an ideal mattress that is both natural and economical? Then the Pure Echo is the perfect choice! This medium firm mattress includes comfort layers made of organic cotton and natural wool, and does not contain any latex products.
Our mattress is one of our families most important purchases for our household. Getting a good comfortable night’s sleep is the one thing I refuse to negotiate with when choosing a mattress. I have been researching more and more about natural choices in bedding, and have found that this is going to be something else that I look for when we make our next purchase.
- Chemical-free materials – GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and Natural Wool provide a safe, non-toxic sleep surface
- NO Chemicals! My Green Mattress uses natural Joma Wool as their fire barrier; there is absolutely NO flame retardant chemical sprayed on this bed! Wool meets all the Federal requirements for flame-retardants without the use of any chemicals.
- Comfortable – A strong spring system and the natural filling materials of organic cotton and natural wool support your body and ease your mind leading to better sleep and overall health.
- Durability – The 460-coil count spring system is double-heat treated for better spring memory. The natural filling materials, of organic cotton and natural wool, do not break down the way polyurethane foams in conventional mattresses can.
- Economical – The Pure Echo is our most economical choice because it does not use latex as a filling material. My Green Mattress understands that purchasing a latex mattress requires a greater monetary investment.
- NO high-density polyurethane foams. Many economical beds that are marketed as green or organic include a great deal of non-natural foams made from petroleum. My Green Mattress believes in safe, natural sleep without the foams!
- Premium grade organic fabric
- One-sided mattress depth 7 and 1/2 inches
- Made in the USA! Each Pure Echo is handcrafted right here in the USA.
- *FREE Shipping!!